TEMPLE TIMINGS: 6A.M TO 12 A.M & 4P.M TO 8P.M
|Sri Veda Narayana Swamy Temple|
ABOUT MATHYA AVATARA
|Sri Veda Narayana Swamy Idol on Goopuram|
answers that Lord Vishnu gave form the text of MATSYA PURANAM.
|Dasawatara Idols On Goopuram Of Nagalapuram|
Interesting fact of this temple is as the Lord here is facing towards west, Sun ray’s fall on the Lord during the Sunset (6pm to 6.15pm). Sunray’s fall at the feet on the first day, on the chest on the second day and on forehead on the third day. This happens once in a year, 12th, 13th, 14th days of Phalguna masam(March). Float festival is also conducted.
|Fish in Nagalapuram|
MIRACLE IN THE TEMPLE TIRTHAM
Recently while cleaning the temple Tirtham they found a rare kind of fish in the pond with different colours .Many people came to see this miracle as this is the temple dedicated to Mathya Avataram .
6 TO 6.30A.M SUPRABATHAM
6.30 TO 7A.M TOMALA SEVA
7.30 TO 8A.M SAHASRANAMARCHANA
8 TO 10A.M SARVA DARSHANAM
10 T010.30A.M SECOND BELL
12 NOON TEERMANAMU
4 TO 6P.M SARVA DARSHANAM
6 TO 6.30P.M TOMALASEVA
6.30 TO 7P.M RATRI KAINKARYAM
7 TO 7.45P.M SARVA DARSHANAM
7.45 TO 8P.M EKANTA SEVA
ABISHEKAM : ABISHEKAM IS DONE FOR GODDESS ON FRIDAY 8 A.M
ABISHEKAM IS DONE FOR VEDA NARAYANA SWAMY ON SATURDAY 8 A.M
|Entrance In To Sri Veda Narayana Swamy Temple|
The sub temples with in the temple are :
1. Sri Vedavalli Tayaru temple
2. Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple
3. Sri Veeranjaneya Swamy Temple
4. Sri Sita Lakshmana Sametha Ramulavari Temple
TEMPLES NEAR BY
1. PALLI KONDESWARA SWAMY TEMPLE- here Lord Siva is in sleeping position on Parvati Devi’s lap. Good for compatibility of couples. It is in Suturapalli, 25kms from Nagalapuram and near to Uttukotai
2. WALESWARA SWAMY TEMPLE: It is in Rama Giri 5kms from Nagalapuram
3. NARAYANAVANAM: Here Lord Balaji married Padmavathi Devi(Akasaraja daughter ). It is 25kms from Nagalapuram, 5kms from Puttur.