KALYANA VENKATESWARA SWAMY TEMPLE, NARAYANAVANAM
TEMPLE TIMINGS: 6.00A.M TO 1.00P.M & 3P.M TO 8P.M
|Goopuram of Narayanavanam|
SRI KALYANA VENKATESWARA swamy temple is 35kms away from Tirupati . It is just 5kms away from Puttur. From Narayana Vanam we can go to Kona falls. This temple is now maintained by T.T.D.
As it is a small village, flowers or any other items necessary for pooja are not available at the temple, so devotees need to carry all the necessary item for pooja .
2. ARCHANA 5 Rs
2. SUDDHI, TOMALASEVA 6.30 TO 7A.M
3. KOLUVU, ARCHANA 7 TO 7.30A.M
4. FIRST BELL 7.30 TO 8A.M
5. SARVADARSANAM 8 TO 10A.M
6. SECOND BELL 10 TO 10.30A.M
7. SARVADARSANAM 10.30 TO 1 P.M
8. TEMPLE CLOSED 1 P.M To 3 P.M
9. TEMPLE OPENED 3 P.M To 8 P.M
10. SARVADARSANAM 3 TO 5.30P.M
11. NIGHT BELL 5.30 TO 6.30P.M
12. SARVADARSANAM 6.30 TO 7.45P.M
13. EKANTA SEVA 7.45 TO 8P.M
14. TEMPLE CLOSED 8P.M
|Entrance in to Narayanavanam temple|
There are four sub temples:
1. Sri Padmavathi Devi temple
2. Sri Andal Devi temple
3. Sri Sita Lakashmana sametha Rama temple
4. Sri Ranganayakula Swami temple
Annual Brahmostsavams are conducted every year at the main temple. Giri Pradakshana is the important festival conducted during Sankrathi(Pongal).
NEAR BY TEMPLES
1.Avanakshamma temple--goddess padmavathi devi did gowri pooja in this temple before her marriage.5mins drive from this temple.
2.Agastheeswara swamy temple-5mins drive from avanakshamma temple
3.Sri parasareswara swamy temple